Come join us for the Shabbat School spring semester, running now through May 14! We hope you will join us as there is something for everyone, including:
- New Members Classes (last date to join for the spring semester was February 5): For more information and registration for the fall semester, click here. Tendremos traducción simultánea al español.
- Adult classes in English and Spanish – 9:30 am-10:20 am: Click here for the Spring 2022 schedule.
- Children’s Classes – 9:30 am-10:20 am: Click here to learn more.
- Jewish Studies (ages 10-13) – 9:30 am-10:20 am: Jewish Studies will meet in the Lamed room. This class is open to all children ages 10 through 13 but is required for students registered in the Children’s B’nei Mitzvah Program. Click here to learn more.
- Youth Classes (ages 13-18) – 9:30 am-10:20 am: Click here to learn more.
- Torah Reading Group – 9:30 am-10:20 am: Current and past Hebrew students who have completed & passed Beginning Hebrew 1A are welcome to attend the Torah Reading Group. Click here to learn more.