Services every Saturday at 10:40 AM
Why We Serve
Our desire is to see the children of BHS grow closer to Adonai in a Messiah-centered, Messianic Jewish setting. We teach that together, Adonai is Abba (Father), Yeshua (Son) and the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).
Although we come from many backgrounds, we are echad (one) in the L-RD. Together, we believe that Yeshua is the Messiah for both Jews and Gentiles. He has redeemed us and reconciled us to Adonai.
We desire for our children to experience a life lived through the Jewishness of the Biblical faith in Yeshua: studying all of the Bible, celebrating the feasts and festivals, becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah and so much more.
Finally, we want them to be lights for Yeshua to the Jewish community and witnesses to Adonai’s faithfulness to Israel and all of the nations.
Our Children’s Ministry is separated into three groups:
- Ages 18 months thru 5 years – Nursery
- Ages 6 thru 9 – Shabbat School and Jr. Congregation
- Ages 10 thru 12 – Children’s B’nei Mitzvah Program
We require that all children are checked in before attending any class/program:
- All children must have a nametag.
- The parent/guardian of Nursery children must have a pager. When picking up your Nursery child, please bring the pager as proof of your relationship to the child.
- Check-in for ages 6-9 closes at 11:00am on Shabbats.
Please understand that these rules are for the safety of our children. We ask you to help us in this endeavor by following these rules.
click here for volunteer opportunities in our children’s ministries.
Please fill out all required fields marked with an asterisk (*)
More ways to connect
Learn more about becoming a part of our community.Learn More
Use your gifts and talents to help grow our community.Learn More