Services every Saturday at 10:40 AM
Planning your visit
Join us as we worship together in unity! Our services include music, liturgy, Torah reading, and more.
Shabbats (Saturdays) 10:40am – 12:30pm
- Nursery is available year-round during service for ages 18 months thru 5 years.
- BHS Kids Jr. Shabbat is available year-round (except during Feast Days) during service, after worship, for ages 6 thru 9.
Join us before service* any time of year for the following:
8:30am – 10:15am – Bagel Nosh – free coffee, bagels and fellowship!
9:30am – 10:20am – Prayer – weekly prayer for all BHS members!
- After service prayer is available in the Prayer Room for all those seeking individual prayer.
During the Fall/Spring semesters, we additionally offer the following on Shabbat mornings*:
- 9:30am – 10:20am – New Members Class – learn more about BHS membership!
- 9:30am – 10:20am – Shabbat School – Classes available for children and adults!
*The main entry opens at 10:15am on Shabbat mornings. If you arrive before then, please enter via the Courtyard in the eastern parking lot.
We are located in Far North Dallas on Belt Line Road, between Preston and Hillcrest.
6304 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75254
Parking and entry
Main entrance (west lot) opens at 10:15am
Courtyard entrance (east lot) opens at 8:30am
All other events:
Use the Courtyard entrance located in the eastern parking lot.
Visiting our Office or Judaica Shop during office hours:
Please park in the eastern lot near our Office entry.
Children’s Shabbat Morning
Join us for our weekly Children’s Shabbat school before service during the Fall and Spring semesters. Classes are offered for children ages 0-12.
Adult Shabbat School
Join us for our weekly Adult Shabbat school before service during the Fall and Spring semesters. Various classes are offered.
If You Have Questions
If you have any questions about our service, or about Messianic Judaism, we are happy to meet with you. Please feel free to talk to our Greeting Team before or after service, or contact us with any questions you might have.