Chag Pesach Sameach!
Thank you for your interest in our community Seder! We regret to inform you that our Seder has now reached capacity, and the Waitlist is closed. No one will be allowed into the building without a paid registration. If you have already purchased your ticket, and are no longer able to attend the Seder, please cancel your registration by noon on April 21st. This allows us to fill your seat with someone on the Waitlist. PLEASE REMEMBER, the Seder will not be live-streamed.
An email will be sent to those who have purchased a ticket on Monday, April 18, from BHS Events. Please check your SPAM folder; if you do not receive it by 5:00pm, contact us below.
Please take the time to review the information below prior to the Seder. Thank you for your patience and diligence in reading this information. After reading everything, should you still have questions, we know that it is a natural inclination to call the office; however, we are asking that you instead please contact us below for the most up-to-date information.
7:00pm (doors open at 6:00pm)
Attendees 6+ years old $50/person
Attendees younger than 6 are free.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served before 7:00pm.
Dinner options: Meat and Vegetarian
For security reasons:
- Only small purses/clutches will be allowed – there will be a bag check.
- Only persons with pre-purchased tickets will be allowed entry.
- Your registration is your ticket – no paper tickets.
- Your registration may not be transferred to another person. Your name may not be used in place of another person’s name on their registration. Each registration must have the individual’s first and last name.
- Check-in is required and your nametag must be worn all evening.
We look forward to celebrating with you!